(1) Find or form a group to conduct a ‘School Reform Workshop’.
(2) Click ‘DOWNLOAD BOOK’ in the header to download the book.
(3) Divide your group into small discussion and writing groups of 5 to 10.
(4) Have each group read chapters 1 and 2 and other chapters of their choice and replace my ideas with theirs, or if they decide my ideas are correct, leave them as they are or modify them to better express their own ideas.
(5) Distribute all the chapters among your groups so that all are revised according to (4) above. The group may also add new chapters.
(6) Select at least one member of each group to serve on a ‘final editing’ group to consolidate and organize the revisions and ideas of all the groups into an Amazon, Createspace.com book for publishing; or articles for periodicals; or letter campaigns. Please footnote contributions of all group members who make them.
(7) Promote your ideas and book with your government representatives, school boards and local media.
(8) Provide us with a description and photos of your workshop experience so we can add it to o our WORKSHOP REPORTS page and encourage other groups to conduct similar workshops.